Having completed the Manchester Marathon (all be it injured), I feel I have unfinished business with the marathon (target sub-4 hours). I've therefore decided to make some changes to my running schedule:
- I've now entered the Milton Keynes Marathon on the 5 May 2014 (not sure I will go sub-4 hours, but hope to make a significant improvement on my time at Manchester)
- I'm seriously considering withdrawing from the Marlborough Downs Challenge on the 10 May 2014 due to stress it will put on my right foot
- I am withdrawing from the Bath to Newbury Ultra in August 2014 due to the lack of medical support should there be an issue with my right foot.
- I'm still hopeful of running my first ultramarathon this year, with Enudure 24 still on the cards.
- I am considering the Robin Hood Marathon on the 28 September 2014, but will make the decision closer to the time